Home is where life-long memories are made and long-term financial goals are realized.
The place you live should be more than a house. I believe that the Seattle area is one of the most wonderful places in the world to call home and that the community you live in is as important as the physical roof over your head. I understand that buying or selling a home is a big emotional and financial decision. I know the joy of getting the home you want, but also the disappointment of losing the one you had already moved into in your head.
I’m passionate about sharing my love of the Seattle area, getting to know my clients, and making sure we get the best price and terms possible. I’m personally familiar with the many phases of home buying and selling, having been on both sides multiple times – from owning a home as single person, to getting married and buying “our” home, multiple remodels, having kids, navigating schools, and ultimately building a custom home in our “forever” neighborhood. I enjoy applying my experience from over 200 homes sales to working with all types of home buyers and sellers, across all price points and, in all types of markets.
The Business Stuff or “Can We Reach Your Real Estate Goals”?
• Seattle native with deep knowledge of area neighborhoods, schools, and market trends
• 2005 – 2019 Seattle Magazine “Five Star” Real Estate Agent – Best in Client Satisfaction
• Relocation and Luxury certified
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative and Accredited Senior Real Estate Specialist
• 15 years of sales, marketing, business development, and negotiation experience with local tech start-ups, Microsoft, and other Fortune 500 companies
• MBA from University of Michigan (Go Blue!) and BA from University of Washington (Go Dawgs!)
• University of Washington Certificates in Construction Management & Residential Design
• Familiar with local public, private, and parochial schools
• Access to a great team of lenders, inspectors, contractors, and designers?
The Fun Stuff or “Will We Like Working Together”?
• Son, brother, husband and dad – I’m a Seattle native and am fortunate that my three sisters and mom are still in Seattle. I love that our daughter (12) and son (10) get to spend quality time with their 8 local cousins, as well as my in-laws who moved to Seattle two years ago.
• We enjoy skiing/snowboarding in the winter, Maui when we need a break from the rain, and the San Juans in the summer. We love going ‘back east’ and spending time in NYC and Nantucket.
• Our family roots for all Seattle teams (Mariners, Seahawks, Sounders, Huskies), as well as the Michigan Wolverines
• We also love spending time with Lily, our Australian Labradoodle who is everyone’s favorite family member
- 2005-2019 Seattle Mag "5 Star" Broker
- New Construction
- First-time Home Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Luxury & Relocation Certified
- Certificate in Construction Management
- Certificate in Residential Design
- BA from University of Washington
- MBA from University of Michigan
- Accredited Buyer Represenative
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)