With 2020 sales volumes rising nearly 70 percent year-over-year to $2.8 billion, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty congratulates our top-producing Downtown Seattle brokers for contributing to a record year while proudly serving all property types and price points from sea to sky.
Led by these outstanding brokers in our Bainbridge Island office, RSIR brokers captured numerous top rankings when compared to the ten largest residential real estate brands based on gross sales volumes in 2020.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.According to Trendgraphix research, which aggregates data from the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, RSIR was:
- #1 PERCENTAGE INCREASE OF ANNUAL GROSS SALES VOLUME: +69%
- #1 AVERAGE LISTING SOLD PRICE: $1,125,300
- #1 AVERAGE BUYER PURCHASE PRICE: $1,040,700
- #1 AVERAGE ACTIVE LISTING PRICE: $1,798,071
- #1 PERCENTAGE OF PRODUCING BROKERS: 75%
- #1 ACTIVE LISTING VOLUME PER PRODUCING BROKER: $1,538,000
- #1 AVERAGE SALES VOLUME PRODUCTIVITY PER AGENT IN 2020: $9,655,000*
*Includes off-market sales not listed on NWMLS based by 285 licensed brokers and branch managers, not including transaction managers.
“With COVID protocols and restrictions, our entire team had to evolve to the changing landscape very quickly, and so when a market rally occurred in Q3-2020, we were ready,” said Chief Sales Officer and Designated Broker Stacia Smith. “I’m proud of all of our brokers who demonstrated leadership in the market and helped thousands of buyers and sellers reach their goals during such a difficult time.”