Home of the Day is a feature presented by the Puget Sound Business Journal and Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty. This is your invitation to view some of Puget Sound’s most luxurious properties. Come inside and take a look around. Read more below on the “Home of the Week” winner, listed by Doreen Trudeau with MacArthur Sotheby’s International Realty.
Superior elevated views of Kai’opae Bay from this spacious, gracious, home with unobstructed views of the whales and dolphins at play! Well built, exquisitely furnished with tasteful appointments, this four en suite bedroom with 3,160 sq ft of living area home will not disappoint. The living room opens to the lanai where your choices to relax include a gunite pool, custom hot tub, alfresco dining or s’mores around the fire pit. Look south toward the twinkling night sky of the Kohala Coast, see the peaks of the distant volcanoes and scan across Alenuihaha Channel to see Haleakala on the island of Maui on a clear day.
Kohala Waterfront has near perfect temperatures (averaging 78degrees), is located minutes from the white sand beaches of the Kohala Coast and 20 minutes from Waimea town with its’ award winning schools, hospital, shopping and galleries.
Currently a full-time residence, this home would also be a perfect second home with enough room and privacy for multigenerational guests.
- Open floor plan in kitchen, living room and dining room areas.
- High ceilings throughout.
- New Wolf appliances: range, refrigerator and two dishwashers.
- Custom, artistic refrigerator and cabinet panels.
- Beautiful, solid granite counter tops.
- Travertine flooring interior and exterior.
- Oversized walk-in closet adjacent to the master bedroom.
- Decadent outdoor shower for the master bath.
- New, skillfully integrated guest cottage that includes a bedroom, sitting area, bath and bonus sleeping area (800 square feet).
- Two separate offices.
- Lush tropical gardens (including fruit trees) planted for total privacy.
- Take in the seascape from the multiple, tiered lanais.
- 42 Solar Panels.
- Retractable, electric awnings for lanai areas.
- Newly re-imagined waterfall, entry area accessed through custom, antique doors.