On April 21 and 22 thirteen members of the Global Partners convened at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Chicago for a two day meeting to discuss international real estate trends, compare marketing successes, share best practices and to network. While more than two dozen global partners comprise the network the Chicago conference drew the most active members that were able to collaborate:
- SEATTLE – Dean and Stacy Jones of Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty
- SAN FRANCISCO – Gloria Taylor of Sotheby’s International Realty (San Francisco)
- SAN JOSE – Arthur Sharif of Sotheby’s International Realty (Silicon Valley)
- SANTA BARBARA – Suzanne Perkins of Sotheby’s International Realty (Santa Barbara & Montecito)
- CANADA – Ross McCredie of Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
- JACKSON HOLE – Brandon Spackman of Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty
- TELLURIDE – Bill Fandel of Telluride Sotheby’s International Realty
- ASPEN – Chris Klug of Aspen Snowmass Sotheby’s International Realty
- DALLAS – Robbie and Ben Briggs of Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty
- CHICAGO – Chris Feurer of Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty
- NEW YORK CITY – Nikki Field of Sotheby’s International Realty (Manhattan)
- MIAMI – Daniel de la Vega of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
- BERMUDA – Buddy Rego and Penny MacIntyre of Rego Sotheby’s International Realty
The Global Partners are a collaborative of top-producing brokers and owner affiliates within the Sotheby’s International Realty network that routinely network to share marketing intelligence, showcase listings and refer business on a non-exclusive basis.
“We enjoy contributing to this elite group of industry leaders, which tends to meet more often than the much larger Global Networking Events,” said Stacy Jones, Owner and Vice President for Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty. “This is an extraordinary think tank of opinion leaders that digest countless topics affecting our business. I always leave inspired and reminded that we are very much living within a global economy and all of our markets are interlinked.”
In addition to the meeting agenda several guest speakers presented to the Global Partners including a developer of a new high-rise condominium tower in Chicago, a branding expert and a short film producer. Marketing executives of Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty showcased several creative campaigns that helped them garner greater market share in the Chicago area.
Of course all work and no play would make a Global Partner a dull group so the Jameson International Realty hosts laid up a series of lifestyle experiences, which included a tour of a multi-million penthouse atop the Waldorf Astoria Hotel and extraordinary dining escapades (proving Chicago is in fact a foodie town).
“This is what being a part of an international organization is all about,” adds Dean Jones, President & CEO of Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty. “To sit at a table with leaders in their respective markets and collaborate is so very valuable. These relationships are as inspiring as they are fruitful – the market knowledge that is collected and the referrals that are made is additive to our regional businesses.”
The Global Partners meeting was strategically held between the scheduled meetings of the Asian Real Estate Association of America Global & Luxury Conference and the Midwest Networking Event hosted by Chicago-based Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty.