- Property DescriptionMove-in special: $1500 off first months rent!! Penthouse luxury at Volta, a brand new condominium quality apartment community in the heart of the vibrant Belltown neighborhood. Open, loft-style floor plans with floor to ceiling glass windows, some with breathtaking Puget Sound or city views. Each apartment features the highest quality sustainable wood flooring, Seimatic kitchens, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, professional-quality gas stoves and designer finishes throughout.
- Property Details
- MLS ID:
- King County
- Interior Square Footage:
- Lot Style:
- Drought Res Landscape, High Voltage Line, Open Space
- Year Built:
- Additional Highlights
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, See Remarks
- Heating / Cooling:
- Forced Air
- Parking Type:
- Common Garage
- Pets Allowed:
- See Remarks, Subj to Restrictions
- City, Mountain, See Remarks, Sound
- +1% from October 2017
- -1% Year Over Year
- +1% Year Over Year
- 1 Bedrooms at Goodwin | Price Range : $836K | Avg $998/Sq. Ft.
Unit # Price Beds/Baths Sq. Ft. $/Sq. Ft. Floor Maint 404 $836,198 1 / 1.25 838 $998/ft 4 $823 + More
- 1 Bedrooms at Goodwin | Price Range : $3K | Avg $4/Sq. Ft.
Unit # Price Beds/Baths Sq. Ft. $/Sq. Ft. Floor Maint 804 $3,295
1 / 1.50 846 $5/ft -- -- + More
Belltown Market Stats
Similar listings to2233 1st Ave #804, Seattle, Washington 98121 United States
- Price Range :
Belltown is one of Seattle’s liveliest neighborhoods, full of charm, trendy shops and restaurants, busy bars and music venues, museums, and much more. Just south of Seattle Center—which major attractions like the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass call home—and just north of the iconic Pike Place Market, Belltown is a highly walkable downtown neighborhood near the city’s waterfront that has no shortage of interesting things to see and...Read More
- 1 Bed
- 1.50 Bath
- 846 Sq. Ft.
- 2010 Year Built