There are thousands of ready home buyers in the greater Seattle area, and nationwide, who want to buy a home but don’t know where to start.
- What’s the first step to buying a home?
- Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
- How much mortgage can I qualify for?
- What’s the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved?
- Should I buy a condo or a house?
- How many houses should I look at before I make an offer?
- What happens when my offer is accepted?
- What is earnest money, when do I need it, and how much do I need?
- How much should I put down on a house?
- Do I need great credit to buy a home?
Tim Lucas, managing editor of The Mortgage Reports, said, “We’re privileged to work with Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty and one of their best agents, Austin Schneider, to empower home buyers locally and nationwide.”
He adds, “Every home buyer has questions when they’re starting out. They often think these questions are almost too basic to ask, but they are actually very common. Our goal is to provide solid answers.”
The Mortgage Reports isn’t new to answering questions. Started in 2004, the site now receives nearly half-million visits per month and fields thousands of mortgage queries. The advice is sound and trusted. The editing staff and many of the contributors are current or former mortgage loan officers themselves.
This knowledge, along with Schneider’s insights and ability to communicate in a fresh, engaging way, will go a long way to helping those looking to buy their first home.